Don't forget to vote for our school to receive money from Target: click here
- 1:30 dismissal
- TK/K can be picked up at Silver Arrow gate
- 1-5 pick up in front, and please remember to pull all the way forward.
Wednesday: Teacher Luncheon. Thank you for signing up to bring in goodies for our first teacher event. We received wonderful support and I will be sure to post a few pictures and feedback from our teachers on Wednesday afternoon.
Thursday: Music class for 4th/5th graders. Please remember to send your child to school with instrument if applicable. The kids were given a list of supplies at their first meeting and should also bring:
- Instrument and book assigned by teacher
- A 3-Ring Binder (1/2 inch)
- Pencils with good erasers
- Small mirror (preferably square or rectangle to put on music stand around 5"X6" or smaller).
If you haven't joined our group on Member Planet you can do so by clicking here.
Booster Club Updates:
Update on Soleado’s Direct Donation Drive:
If you have already donated, click here:
If you have not already donated, click here to find out why you should, and how to support our Soleado students:
Have a wonderful week everyone. Remember to ask your child about their "learning targets" for the day. As we transition to the Common Core model these will be helpful in relaying what our kids are learning.